Director of Human Resources, IMI
We recently managed the appointment of Director of Human Resources to the leadership team of IMI. Please go to Current Opportunities to discover our latest assignments.
The Irish Management Institute (IMI) is listed amongst the world’s top 100 in executive education for Open and Custom programmes, according to the latest Financial Times global rankings. IMI is a wholly-owned subsidiary of University College Cork (UCC). It delivers world-class executive development programmes, events and services from the National Management Campus in Sandyford, Dublin, from UCC’s Centre for Executive Education in Cork, online via innovative digital learning platforms and at client sites on a national and international basis.
To ensure its continued success, and to enable IMI to fulfil its ambitious future plans, the organisation is seeking to appoint a Director of Human Resources (HR). Reporting to the CEO, the Director of HR will be part of the senior leadership team and will have responsibility for leading and developing IMI’s Talent & Engagement Team, incorporating the Human Resources Team and Associates Network Team. As part of the leadership team, the Director of HR will also contribute to the overall development of IMI’s Strategy and future ambitions. The successful candidate will act as a catalyst for people-driven, collaborative change to enable the overall strategic development of IMI, including the provision of new services and offerings, supported by corresponding organisation development and transformation. The Director of HR will also play a critical role in delivering best practice in HR Management that ensures a positive culture, in addition to high levels of employee engagement and wellbeing.
• Educated to honours degree level, or equivalent, preferably in HR or a related discipline.
• Proven experience of developing and implementing fit for purpose HR strategies with a focus on organisational design and improving employee experience.
• Demonstrated experience as a positive leadership role model of cultural change, capable of building high-performance teams and working across boundaries to build organisational culture.
• Experienced in designing and delivering a full range of HR solutions to meet organisational needs.
• Proven experience of managing and engaging with external contractors.
• Strong understanding of Irish employment legislation.
IMI is an equal opportunities employer.