Director of Human Resources, Maynooth University
We recently managed the appointment of Director of Human Resources to the leadership team of Maynooth University. Please go to Current Opportunities to discover our latest assignments.
Maynooth University, a place of research and learning for over 16,000 students and almost 1,300 staff, is one of the fastest growing third level institutions on the island of Ireland, with ambitious plans for the future of its campus. To ensure its continued success, and to enable Maynooth University to fulfil its ambitious future plans, the University is seeking to appoint a Director of Human Resources.
The Director of Human Resources will contribute to the overall development of the University’s Strategy and future ambitions. The successful candidate will act as a catalyst for people-driven, collaborative change to enable the overall strategic development of Maynooth University, including the provision of new services and offerings, supported by corresponding organisation development and transformation. The Director of Human Resources will also play a critical role in delivering best practice in HR Management that ensures a positive culture, in addition to high levels of employee engagement and wellbeing and to ensure that the University is regarded as an employer of choice.
• Educated to honours degree level, or equivalent, preferably in HR or a related discipline.
• Significant (10 years or more) HR Management experience in a large organisation.
• Proven experience of developing and implementing fit for purpose HR strategies with a focus on organisational design and improving employee experience.
• Demonstrated experience as a positive leadership role model of cultural change, capable of building high performance teams and working across boundaries to build organisational culture.
• Experienced in designing and delivering a full range of HR solutions to meet organisational needs.
• Strong understanding of Irish employment legislation.
Lansdowne Executive Search has been retained by Maynooth University to manage this recruitment process.
For further information, including details on how to apply please contact Seán McDonagh, Partner, Lansdowne Executive Search on email@example.com or 087 7961062.
Candidates for this post will be sourced through both advertising and executive search processes.
Maynooth University is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and encourages applications under all 9 grounds of the Employment Equality Acts.